Addicted2Reading
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for book lovers to come and share their love of reading with others. Book reviews, Reading Lists, and a lending library for Kindle users.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Klansman: Race, Hate, and the Undercover Investigation of a Lifetime - Ron Stallworth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Black Klansman: Race, Hate, and the Undercover Investigation of a Lifetime - Ron Stallworth   Empty
PostSubject: Black Klansman: Race, Hate, and the Undercover Investigation of a Lifetime - Ron Stallworth    Black Klansman: Race, Hate, and the Undercover Investigation of a Lifetime - Ron Stallworth   EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 2:46 pm

Title: Black Klansman: Race, Hate, and the Undercover Investigation of a Lifetime
Author: Ron Stallworth
Stars: 5

Summary:
Ron Stallworth was a police officer in the Colorado Springs Police officer. He answered an ad in the newspaper and was surprised to get a reply. He then reaches out to the person who responded to his request of information in regards to the ad.

What I thought:
Mr. Stallworth not only made history he also gives us an inside look at what goes into an investigation. From history lessons in school and movies that we have seen we know that the KKK is a group of Caucasians that are racists. So to have an African American become a member of the KKK is something that Caucasians never thought could or would happen.

Mr. Stallworth describes how the undercover investigation began, what happened during the investigation and what happened at the end of the investigation. He never crossed the line from protector of citizens of Colorado Springs or let his undercover officers cross that line. To me, the leader of the KKK Colorado Springs chapter was trying to make it seem like he was more important than he is.

If you haven't read this book I suggest that you either borrow it from the library, a friend or purchase it.

Back to top Go down
https://addicted2reading.forumotion.com

Black Klansman: Race, Hate, and the Undercover Investigation of a Lifetime - Ron Stallworth
Page 1 of 1