Addicted2Reading
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for book lovers to come and share their love of reading with others. Book reviews, Reading Lists, and a lending library for Kindle users.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fugitive of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Protector Book 1) - Linsy Hall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fugitive of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Protector Book 1) - Linsy Hall Empty
PostSubject: Fugitive of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Protector Book 1) - Linsy Hall   Fugitive of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Protector Book 1) - Linsy Hall EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 9:33 am

Rating: 5 stars

Summary:

Tucked away in a little place in Oregon called Magic’s Bend lives 3 fire souls. Nix, Cass, and Del own a magical treasure-hunting business which was about to get robbed or at least the robbers thought. Nix finds herself following 2 of the robbers into an unknown portal and ends up in a dark alley but where? She saw something she should not have, she tried to help and in return, she is being held by the Vampire courts as a suspect in a murder.

What I thought:

Let me start off by saying this book is an easy read if you don’t have young children, several crochet projects or a busy life. (Like who doesn’t have a busy life)I don’t do spoiler alerts and very seldom do I do quotes from the book. I want each reader to have their own experience with the book. I thought this book was well written, the author snatches you to attention from the very first page and holds on to your attention until the very end, and the story doesn’t confuse you when it goes from present to past. The author does leave you hanging on to your seats at the end but hey that is what a good 1st book of a series does. If you have a Kindle or the Kindle reading app and the kindle unlimited subscription this book is free to read.

Ending:

Can Nix find the real murder in time or will the Vampire court find her not only guilty of a murder but the magical secret she is hiding? What will happen to Cass and Del if Nix is found guilty or if her magical secret is discovered? Read the book to find out.
Back to top Go down
https://addicted2reading.forumotion.com

Fugitive of Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Protector Book 1) - Linsy Hall
Page 1 of 1